- INFORMATION FOR USERS
BELLA AURORA LABS, S.A., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for processing users’ personal data and hereby informs them that these data will be processed in keeping with what is stipulated in current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, therefore it provides the following information about the processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged for the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communication, as long as this has previously been authorised, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the present or in the future, that enable commercial communications to be made. This communication shall be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to their products and services, or by their collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, the third party shall never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of petition that is made by the user by means of any of the methods of contact made available to them.
- To send the website’s newsletter.
Criteria for preserving the data: they shall be preserved whilst there is a mutual interest for maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be eliminated using suitable security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation or complete destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data shall not be notified to third parties, except in the case of legal obligation.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, carry and eliminate their data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint before the control authorities (agpd.es) if they believe that the processing does not adapt to current regulations.
Contact data for exercising your rights:
Postal address: BELLA AURORA LABS, S.A., Colonia Güell -Ed. Filatures 4º, 08690, SANTA COLOMA DE CERVELLO, (BARCELONA), SPAIN.
- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or found on any downloadable forms, hereby expressly accept, in a free and unequivocal way, that their data are necessary to deal with their request by the service provider, and that the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. Uses guarantee that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are true and will be responsible for notifying about any modification to them. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data shall not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties and that whenever any kind of personal data is transferred it shall previously ask for express, informed, unequivocal consent from the user. All the data requested via the website are obligatory as they are necessary for providing an optimal service to the user. Should not all the data be provided, it is not possible to guarantee that the information and services provided shall be completely adapted to the user’s needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In keeping with current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY complies with all the dispositions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and obviously with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, meaning that they are treated legally, loyally and transparently with respect to the interested party and suitably, relevantly and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect the rights and liberties of users and has suitably informed them so that they can exercise them.