January is a time for new beginnings and for tackling all the challenges we set ourselves at the end of the year: eat a more balanced diet, learn something new, sign up for the gym, take better care of yourself… and be happier!
But did you know that only one in ten of us will stick to our resolutions? If you want to keep on the straight and narrow for longer, set yourself some realistic goals and establish a routine that will help you go attain them. The key to success if making them a habit!
Bella Aurora, the depigmentation specialists, want to help you to make your dreams come true: pamper yourself, spend more time on yourself and get rid of those dark spots once and for all! Remember these 12 tips for improving your beauty routine in 2020 and make them a daily habit!
- Cleanse morning and night: Facial cleansing is an essential step in every beauty routine: cleanse and purify your face and your skin will absorb your other treatments far better.The new Bella Aurora cleansing line contains a high percentage of natural ingredients, such as anti-dark-spot, anti-pollution and detoxifying substances. Make this the year when you never skip this step. Your skin will thank you for it.
- A new year for your skin: Turn the page and start again! This year, with persistence and the effects of bio10, you’ll get rid of those dark spots at last! Choose your anti-dark-spot treatment depending on your skin type and the origin of the mark and you can get rid of existing spots and prevent new ones from appearing.
- Moisturise your skin every day of the yearOptimal skin hydration is essential to a healthy, glowing complexion. The bella treatment line is an antiaging and anti-dark-spot treatment for young people who are starting to worry about the first signs of skin ageing, while the anti-ageing treatment range splendor is recommended for combating the signs of ageing in mature skins. Your skin will look far fresher and revitalised!
- Stay away from smoke! Devote more time to yourself and find new ways of relaxing and feeling calmer. Reducing stress is good for general well-being and it will show in your skin. Also, if you smoke, this year is a good time to quit. Everyone will benefit!
- Say yes to serum!Do you listen to what your skin is saying to you? Sometimes your skin begs you for a more intense facial care regime to add glow, hydration and vitality. Serums, which contain highly concentrated active ingredients, are able to penetrate the innermost layers of the skin to repair and moisturise it from within. If your skin looks dull and tired and you want to bring back some glow, try the 10-day bella marine collagen and peony flower treatment. If your skin needs a powerful anti-ageing formula, apply the single-dose ampoules before your usual treatment, and if you want to strengthen your skin and improve the balance and diversity of the microbiota, sublime oxygen and marine collagen ampoules are perfect for you.
- Pay special attention to your eyes.Do you want to add sparkle to your eyes in 2020? The fine, delicate eye contour area requires special care with specific products. Eyes, an all-round treatment for the eye area, reduces dark circles, under-eye puffiness, lightens dark spots and softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate.Don’t forget to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. This easy routine will sweep away dead cells, brighten up your face and help the active substances in your treatments to penetrate better. Just pick the format your prefer: classic anti-dark-spot exfoliating gel with biodegradable jojoba pearls or convenient anti-dark-spot exfoliating discs. Which one do you like best?
- Eat a balanced diet and get moving!Divide your daily food intake into five meals, cut down on the sugar and processed foods, eat more fruit and vegetables every day, swap sugary drinks for water, tea and infusions… Then start doing some sport or physical activity, join the gym, walk, swim, cycle… Doing sport stimulates the circulation, improves skin oxygenation and helps to eliminate toxins and impurities. Choose an activity that you find motivational and which best suits you. The important thing is to get going!
- Protect yourself from the sun from January to December.The sun is always harmful to the skin, regardless of the season. Sunlight affects and damages the skin even on cloudy days and it has a cumulative effect on the skin, causing premature skin ageing and hyperpigmentation. The solution? Make a habit of including it in your beauty routine, every morning. Apply a sunscreen that offers maximum protection from UVA, UVB and IR light. Bella Aurora sunscreens, also contain depigmenting ingredients that address dark spots and prevent new ones from appearing. Remember: the best way of dealing with dark spots is to prevent them from appearing!
- Include a routine with a lifting effect in your beauty routine.When you have a special date, make your skin a little firmer with splendor flash effect serum. Thanks to its immediate firming effect, your skin will feel smoother, more supple and luminous. Everyone will want to know your secret!
- Take care of your hands.Your hands say a lot about you: they’re your calling card. Bella Aurora hand cream, as well as intensely moisturising and softening your skin, it evens out skin tone and lightens dark spots. Carry it in your bag at all times and apply whenever necessary.
- Sleep! Good sleeping habits are sacred for your skin.Skin regeneration and repair processes are activated at night. Your skin restores itself while you rest! This new year why not promise yourself to get enough sleep (at last)? Before you sleep, apply some nourishing night cream, and your skin will look glowing and revitalised when you awaken! Face the day with a more positive attitude!
These twelve recommendations will make your beauty goals for 2020 easier to achieve!
A happy, healthy and prosperous 2020!