After the Christmas holidays, we leave another year behind and we pave the road for a new routine based on a long list of resolutions. What better way to start this list than with ways on how to care for your skin! After a frenetic period, it’s time to pamper yourself and turn our beauty routine around by treating our skin and enhancing the radiance and freshness it has lost.
We would like to give you a few tips on how to speed up skin repair and regain radiant skin for this new year:
- Gently cleanse your skin in the morning and at night. Your skin normally becomes more sensitive to aggressions during the coldest months of the year. In one step, Micellar water will gently eliminate all the impurities your skin may have absorbed during the day, whether you wear makeup or not. It will also leave your skin feeling refreshed!
- We must eliminate dead cellsand clean our pores so that the products we use can better penetrate our skin. The Exfoliating Gel will help you eliminate dark spots. Exfoliate your skin two nights a week.
- Moisturising, lots of moisturising. Throughout the year, your face needs to be more intensely moisturised. That is why we recommend using a serum before applying a moisturising cream as it penetrates the deepest layers of the skin and maintains better hydration. The Perfect Tone illuminating serum improves uniformity and luminosity of dull, fatigued skin while reducing dark spots and redness. Apply it to your skin morning and night before your regular cream.
- If you have dark spots on your skin, don’t fret! We recommend Bio10 shock treatment. Apply it day and night for at least 10 weeks.
- Night-timeis the best moment to provide your skin with the defence and repair mechanisms it needs to recover the comfort it has lost. Night Solution cream prevents dark spots from appearing, reduces redness, soothes, stimulates the recovery of tone and natural luminosity, hydrates and nourishes, diminishes wrinkles and expression lines, firms and improves skin elasticity.
- Let’s not forget to moisturise our eye contours. If we use a specific product for this area every day, we will strengthen the skin barrier and slow down water loss from inside our body. Applying Splendor eye contours morning and night will help you reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles and treat the signs of ageing in this delicate area.
- Sun protection all year round! Common belief is that in winter, the sun’s rays do not affect us. However, even when it’s cloudy, the effect on our skin is the same, not to mention damage caused by environmental pollution. Using a treatment to eliminate or prevent dark spots will be of no use if we do not use high SPF sun protection. So now you know, use Sun protection every day!
These 7 tips will help you prepare your skin and get ready for a new year with no expense spared!